Sunday, August 31, 2008

Palin Laughs As Opponent Is Called "Bitch," "Cancer," Mocked For Her Weight (AUDIO)


I am very anti-Palin, but in the interest of fairness, I think she was being facetious on the VP question. McCain has said in the past that he thought the VP job was to attend funerals. And Palin was trying to imply she wanted a job, not a ceremonial title.



That said, I deplore, the choice of her as a potential VP. I think it shows terrible judgment on McCain's part and I think her social agenda would send the country back to 1955.



She should be exposed/brought down, but I think frivolous claims add to the noise and distract from real reasons not to vote for McCain/Palin. I think the radio show thing is in poor taste, but no where near as bad as McCain's use of the c-bomb (c*nt) or his Chelsea Clinton jokes.
About Sarah Palin
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments: