Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Move over Sarah Palin...




I'm switching my vote. I was oriiginally for Sarah Palin because she came in and blew me away. I mean, I thought McCain was crazy when he met her once or twice and fell in love with her. But after seeing one or two speeches of hers, I am in love her. Those glasses make her look so smart. And the snappy punch lines!! She like Elaine from Seinfeld or Tina Fey, but only a good American. And I know she will have my interest at heart because she has gone out of her way to get federal tax dollars for her citizens! I saw the photos of her with the guns and the wound up hair. I thought, "how cool?"



But, I flipped to TNT the other day and saw, 3x in a row, Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie. As good as Palin is at memorizing lines, I think the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress went to Jolie (not that Palin doesn't deserve to be nominated). Now, I know from US Weekly that Angelina Jolie has been to more places than Kuwait and Canada, although I wonder who's baby pictures pulled in more readers. I believe Angelina supports gun rights and hunting because she does a lot of movies with guns...I usually believe what I see on TV. Angelina doesn't have as much money as Cindy McCain, but she has more adopted babies.

0 comments: