Friday, September 12, 2008

Obama Ad Goes After McCain For Being Old, Incompetent


That's the idea. My concern is with the out of touch ad is a backlash from seniors and the press for being ageist.



I agree, I'd like to see some Daily Show type ads that just have McCain contradicting himself. Or an ad that has an obvious lie by Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, followed by lies from McCain and Palin. Search "Bush Lies" or "McCain Youtube Problem" on Youtube for examples. And I want to hear that "divorced from day-to-day" realities quote until I hear it in my sleep!



I think if you discredit McCain, then people stop listening to anything he has to say. That's ultimately the downfall of Bush. Not that he was wrong, but that he lied over and over about it.



Someone get the word to Plouffe!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments: